I absolutely love cucumbers and think that they are incredibly sexy. Their crunchy outside and watery inside make for a delicious treat any time of the day. In fact I just picked one from my garden and am enjoying while I write this post (see pic. above).
Cucumbers have multiple purposes adding to your vitality, health, and pleasure. Here are but a few:
1. Eat Them: The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia, by Rebecca Wood, claims that cucumbers are considered nourishing to the bladder, spleen, large intestines and lungs. They restore normal health by cleansing and purifying the blood and will gradually restore normal body functions.
What is truly a phenom. is that this wonder lushness contains a digestive enzyme, erepsin, that breaks down protein, cleanses the intestines and helps excrete intestinal parasites.
2. Garden With Them: Some say that all you need to do is place a few slices of cucumber in a small pie tin, and your garden will be free of grubs and slugs all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent that drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
3. Cleanse With Them: Once a week, except during menstruation, take a peeled cucumber and insert it into the vagina. Twist and bring the cucumber in out to thoroughly clean, use as an alternative to chemical douches, and gain some well deserved self pleasure while you are at it.
Not a woman? Cucumbers are also great for helping men with stamina in the bedroom and beyond. Some even dub it as organic Viagra.
4. Erase With Them: This one is specifically for kid loving folks….Take the outside of a cucumber and use it to erase pen that suddenly appears on walls or white boards. It works great!
5. Clean With Them: The mighty cucumber also acts as a great cleanser when used on faucets, sinks, or stainless steel. Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean; not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but it won’t leave streaks, and you won’t have to breath in or touch any nasty chemicals.